Since our inception, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting optimum-grade Melt Blown Filter Cartridge. Made using polyethylene plastic, our cartridge is offered in different dimensions and specifications. Widely used in photographic, planting & organic solutions, beverage industry and RO filtration, our cartridge can hold pressure within the range 1.38 to 2.41 bar. This 'O' Ring type Melt Blown Filter Cartridge is known for high flowing rate, low pressure drop, flame retardant and longer service life. Further, it is free from water lubricants, binders and anti-static agents.
PPS series filter cartridges are made of 100% polypropylene melt blown filter media making them suitable for a wide variety of applications. They are manufactured through special process that thermally bonds pure polypropylene micro fibers with lower density at the outside surface and progressively higher density toward the center.
Features And Benefits :
- Graded pore structure provide maximum dirt loading 100% polypropylene construction
- Compliant with fda regulation 21 cfr requirement for food and beverage contact.
- Non-foaming, low toc content and free from binders, lubricants or ant-static agents
- High flow rate, low pressure drop and long service live
- Economic alternative for general purpose filtration
- Easy disposal-incinerators to non-volatile trace ash pps series filter cartridges are available from 0. 5micron to 100 micron rating, 9. 75" to 40" length & 2 ½' to 4-1/2" outer diameter.
- Food & beverage
- Ro pre-filtration
- Potable water
- Photographic solutions
- Plating solutions
- Organic solvents
End cap configuration:
- No symbol: double open end industrial, cut ends
- Ppe: double open end, polyethylene gasket seal
- Pm3: soe flat closed end, external 222 o-rings
- Pm8: soe fin end, external 222 o-rings
- Pps series specifications:
- Filter media: pure polypropylene
- Micron ratings : 0. 5, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 75, 100
- Micron dimensions ( nominal) : 63. 5 od x id 27 mm x 254 to 1016 mm
- Maximum differential pr. : 35 psid (2. 41 bar) at 25 c (77 f) 20 psid (1. 38 bar) at 52 c (125 f)
- Recommended change- out differential pressure.
- 15 psid (1. 03 bar) o ring or gasket material: silicone, epdm polypropylene