Located in a prime location of Chennai, we bring forth for our clients Filter Media. Commonly used in aerodynamic, petroleum, oil & gas, cement and ceramic industries, our product is ideal for fluid processing. This precision engineered component is installed in machines for filtering synthetic media from the compressor of the vacuum pump. Some of the key attributes of this Filter Media are low surface tension and fine design.
The salient features are as follows:
- Paper Media: Resin Impregnated Cellulose Paper Media, Depth Nominal Filtration Available in 5, 10, 25, 35 Nominal Micron Ratings.
- Glass Fiber Media: Segregated Depth Filtration-High Dirt Holding Capacity, Inorganic Micro-fine Glass Fiber, Available in 3, 5, 10, 12, 20, 25 Absolute Micron Rating.
- Stainless Steel Mesh: Nominal Surface Filtration, Woven Or Twilled SS Wire Mesh, Available in 5, 10, 25, 40, 60, 100, 150, 200 & Above Microns Systhetic Media: Woven and Non-woven Polyester, Polypropylene, Felt, Sintered Bronze - SS on Request.
- Suction Strainers: We are manufacturing variety of Suction Strainers normally of 100, 149- Micron SS Mesh or as per requirement, for different flow rates.
- Oil Filter Elements: Inline, Low-High Pressure, Duplex, Tank Top Mounted, Return-line filter elements for Hydraulic-Lubricating oil applications for stationery and mobile applications.
- Air & Gas Filter: Special Paper, Polypropylene, Felt and other media's are used to filter Air or Gas.
- Air & Oil Seperator: Combination or Boro-silicate Glass Fiber & Synthetic Media are used to Separate Oil From air either of Air Compressor of Vacuum Pump.
- Fuel Filters: Special Fuel Paper is used for Diesel, Petrol, RFO, Naphtha & Furnace Oil of Engines, Furnaces & Boilers. Over & above this we can develop any special filter element of any shape and size which requires selection, combination of Media's & Technical Expertise.